Onion version of Forum is Unusable

1 Replies, 63 Views

When I visited your main site via TOR, the forum link was to clearnet, but I manually built the TOR link to the forum and visited. Annoying Sad

When I clicked on Register or Login from the forum main page it again took me to the clearnet. I did not try building the tor link manually to these pages as I assumed it would continue looping me back to clearnet.

When I even click on a link to a thread while visiting the onion site of the forum, it takes me right back to clearnet

Can you please fix these and make sure that the whole process from access to register to login is TOR-only in this scenario where I visit your TOR site at http://rnwis2whetqcj4oknksnc5l24jbh33nfl...d6id.onion
This means any links, redirects, login page, register page, and activation link inside my email.

Anyway thank you for making this forum. I hope you get some more visitors, it is not easy to gain traction in our already-small community. I am hoping people will move out of reddit (gross reddit, ew!) and into places like this and monero.town

You are a great member FREN of the community! Smile Thank you for all you do for us.  Heart
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2024, 06:57 PM by orangefrenly.)
Hey! Thanks for the report. I wasn't aware it would loop people back into clearnet, will fix it soon.

Thanks for the kind words!